Multi-Domain Operational Awareness
Meets DISA's classification requirements to automatically indicate the current classification of your room/system.
Transform any display into a customizable AV signage solution with or without time zone clocks.
Signs are individually configured via a standard Web GUI. Each sign can feature independent configurations based on location (inside/outside the room) or desired role.
- Classification Awareness (Custom Text for Joining, Leaving & On Network)
- Time Zone Clocks (Up to 8 Zones w/ Customizable Names, Analog or Digital, Date)
- Room/System Status Indicators (Video Call, Microphones, Content Sharing, Speakers)
- System State Changes (Custom Text for System Initialization, Error & Off State)
- System State Changes (Custom Text for Initialization, Error & Off State)
- Custom Branding (Display up to 2 independent Logos/Emblems)
- Supports any size/type of display or image wall with a digital input (HDMI, DP)
- Optimal support for 16:4.5 aspect ratio in either landscape or portrait mode
- MDVNS integration or 3rd party control via API
- Small form factor hardware device with PoE support
The Freeport Technologies digital signage solution provides operational awareness, time zone clocks, and system status for single or multi-domain VTC systems that are utilizing a Freeport Multi-Domain Video Network Switch (MDVNS). The MDVNS system is capable of supporting up to ten (10) signs/displays, which can either replace traditional LED classification signage or used in conjunction with them.
Each sign/display can be individually configured via the MDVNS web GUI to include some or all of the provided features based on the required functionality or physical location. Each sign/display is given a unique ID which provides a secure TCP/IP connection to the MDVNS system for real time updates.
A Freeport provided small form factor device can be mounted behind each sign/display and connected via a digital output (HDMI). The solution will scale to any size/type of display but has been optimized for 16:9 and 16:4.5 aspect ratios. In addition to deploying dedicated signs/displays throughout the space the solution can also be displayed on a video wall via a digital input on an image processor.